Born and raised in The Bronx, New York, Mark Viera became fascinated with comedy very early on. While Mark’s mom spent countless hours as a social worker to provide for her family, Mark and his older brother would pass the time watching the popular TV shows of the 70’s and 80’s. He became so engaged in the performances of his favorite comic personalities, it didn’t take long before he began to emulate the characters he came to love. On any given night, he would entertain his family with remarkably accurate portrayals from shows like “Carol Burnett”, “Sanford and Son”, and “Three’s Company”.
As his career flourished, Mark personalized his artistic passion and parlayed it into one of his greatest labors of love: A one-hour Showtime special aptly entitled “Tales of a Nuyorican.” The show, an homage to his upbringing and hilarious life experiences, became an instant classic. With the success of Nuyorican, and a sold-out tour with singer Marc Anthony, he firmly established himself as a force to be reckoned with.
Mark, a devoted family man with an altruistic nature, seized the opportunity to give back by first performing on a comedy special, “Stand Up For Family”, for American Family Insurance. “Stand Up For Family”, hosted by good friend and fellow comic Bill Bellamy, became a benchmark for family friendly entertainment. Shows like the “Make a Wish Foundation” and the “VIP Drug Rehabilitation Centers” in his native Bronx, as well as several command performances for our U.S. military overseas, accent his philanthropic efforts.
Mark made his network television debut on NBC’s Emmy award winning show “30Rock,” an opportunity that piqued the interest of the industry’s most prominent executives. The comic and businessman recently sold a sitcom based on his compelling life to Warner Bros. and FOX. The project, which was executively produced by comedy legend George Lopez, is currently being re-developed.
Mark is unfazed by his growing popularity and remains loyal to his New York roots. Known to his fans as the Latin Prince, he performs regularly at top comedy clubs including Caroline’s on Broadway and Gotham Comedy Club. He also headlines at Improv’s and FunnyBone Comedy Clubs nationwide. Mark was hand picked to headline on several ships for Norwegian Cruise Line. One of Mark’s favorite shows to perform in is the “Leatherneck” tour for the U.S. Marine Corps, now in its third year.
Mark’s numerous television credits include performances on the critically acclaimed “Martin Lawrence Presents 1st Amendment Stand-Up”, “Comedy Central’s Russell Simmons Presents Stand-Up at the El Rey”, AXS TV’s “Gotham Comedy Live” a live stand up performance, BET’s “ComicView”, and Comedy Centrals “Gabriel Iglesias Presents: Stand Up Revolution”.
Mark’s most recent television appearances are several episodes of Byron Allen’s “Comic Unleashed.” He was recently asked to join comic icon Gabriel Iglesias’s “Unity Through Laughter” world tour.
- Gratuity may or may not be included and will be added to your bill at Managements discreation.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- A serbice charge will be added to all non cash, in house purchases.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.